Chocolate button/ melting chocolate 1 Cup
Oreo cookie 2 cookies
Dried cranberry 1/4 Cup
Waffle cookie 4 cookies
1) Use double boiling method to melt chocolate button, melt separately for different kinds.
2) Once melted, pour a thin layer of chocolate on aluminum foil, then put a thin waffle cookie on top.
3) Pour another layer of chocolate just to cover waffle cookie.
4) Sprinkle dried cranberries on top.
5) Use a plastic bag to make oreo crumble by rolling cookies over by a rolling pin, or by hands (carefully remove oreo cream with knife)
6) Sprinkle oreo crumble on top.
7) Use a fork or a piping bag to create pattern on surface using different kind/ colour chocolate.
8) Cover chocolate with another sheet of foil, then chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
9) Take out from fridge, use a heated knife to cut chocolate into desired shape. (run knife under hot water, then dried)