Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
Leftover rice 1 Bowl
BBQ pork 1/4 Cup, chopped
Egg, beaten 1
Green Pea 2 Tbsp
Cooking Oil 1 Tbsp
Soy sauce 1 Tbsp
1) In a frying pan, heat up oil till bubbling when touching the bottom of the pan with chopstick.
2) Add in BBQ pork and pea, pan-fry for a minute.
3) Set pork and pea to one side of the pan, add in leftover rice.
4) Pour 2 Tbsp of water over rice, use frying ladle or a spatula to loosen rice.
5) Set all ingredients in pan to one side. Pour in beaten egg in pan.
6) Use a spatula to stir egg mixture until is cooked. Mix all cooked ingredients in pan, stir well.
7) Add in soy sauce. Keep stirring until well mix.
8) Add pepper or salt for taste.