Pages

Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hand-Craft Greeting Cards




Your very personalize card for your special ones.
Once awhile, I would spare some time to walk around at Michaels, a craft and art store in North America. 
They have all the art supplies that you could think of for your project.
I found a set of letter stamp the other day for only $1.50 CAD.
I thought it would be perfect for making a birthday card for a friend of mine. I also grabbed a pack of blank greeting cards and markers. The total I spent on the card was under $6. It probably costs cheaper than a card that you would normally buy from the greeting card selling store, but what make it special was that you are the one who design and make it. 

People always ask: I am not a good hand writer, or I don't have a good handwriting" 
This is when using a stamp come in handy.
Have not got an idea?
I am not a design-person either, although I love all kind of art and craft. I usually look or search on Internet for ideas.
Craftgawker is the site where all craft-bloggers share their works and ideas.
I have inspired a lot by just reading their posts and admiring their works. 
This is their website: craftgawker.com